This chocolaty treat is easy to make around the holidays and perfect for gift giving!
6 oz Ghiradelli white chocolate
3 tsp vegetable oil
mixture of dried fruits
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate and vegetable oil over a double boiler (or in 30-second intervals in the microwave on 50% power, stirring after each). Once the chocolate is melted, add the Pistachios and dried fruit, stir to combine.
3. Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer.
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, or until set.
5. Using a sharp knife, cut the bark into pieces. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.